Fabulous Finds Consignment Agreement
- Along with Clothing and Accessories we accept Handcrafted Items, the Unique & Unusual, small Home Furnishings & Décor, Kitchen & Bakeware, Outdoor & Garden, Fine Bedding & Linens, Beauty Products & Fragrances, Pottery, Masquerade/Costumes, Men’s Designer Accessories, Man Cave items, Hollywood Memorabilia, Vintage & Retro, Artwork, and much more…..
- Merchandise is seen by appointment. We are able to see consignors in a timely manner and work with your schedule. Please call 336-992-4550 to schedule.
** After the initial appointment established consignors may participate in “ Drop & Run”. You must print the form, fill it out and bring in with your items. Items that are not consigned are donated with no further notice. **
- Clothing items must be cleaned, on hangers, and free of wrinkles. You may take your hangers back. Items found to have a defect after intake will be donated with no further notice.
- Merchandise must be current styles/trends. No more than a few years old with the exception of vintage items.
- Our customers are looking for designer/ high-end merchandise. We do not accept department store and big box brands. This means sometimes we may not accept nice items. Please do not be offended, we just know our market.
- We set the selling price of each item based on market research and years of experience. If you have the original price please share it. Any paperwork with authenticity on products is a great selling point!
- Consignment period is for up to 90 days. At 30 days items are reduced at FF staff’s discretion. At 60 days items are reviewed, if any are deemed non-sellable they will be donated with no further notice. Remaining items will be reduced further. After 90 days remaining items become property of Fabulous Finds to dispose of as chosen. The exception to this is high-end items such as handbags shoes and fine jewelry. The consignor must keep up with the contract end date and call to request pick-up on these items.
- Fabulous Finds reserves the right to discount items at our discretion at any time.
- Consigned items are left at owner’s risk. We do everything in our power to take care of your items. FF cannot be responsible for loss by theft, fire, water damage, or acts of nature.
- Consignor payouts are as follows: 50-50 on all items within 60 days. Item sold after 60 days will go to 60-40. Checks will mailed within the first week of every month. Checks will only be issued in the amounts due of $30.00 or more. Smaller amounts rollover and accumulate. You may use your money owed as a store credit at any time.
Thank you for choosing to consign with Fabulous Finds!